Travel agency «Travers-Tour»
Information about “Traverse Tour" company are included in the Uniform Federal tour operators catalog, register number 002 861 BHT.
683 031, Kamchatka, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, st. Bohnyaka, 10-15
Tel. / Fax: +7 (415) 222-75-12
Mobile: +7 (909) 835-35-30, +7 (914) 780-17-64
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website: kamchatkatravers.ru, kamchatka-fishing.ru
Over the years travel agency «Traverse tour» introduces visitors to Kamchatka — a wonderful region of volcanoes and geysers, the region of the red fish and brown bears.
The company was established and operates under the direction of Konstantin Abramovich Langburd — the master of sports tourism, the guide and international class instructor, honored as The Russian traveler; President of Gleb Travin tourists and travelers Club .
We offer a variety of tours and trips to Kamchatka: climbing volcanoes, visiting hot springs, rafting down the fast Kamchatka Rivers, Salmon River fishing, Halibut Sea fishing, horse treks and walks, boat trips, helicopter tours, ski trips.
Most of the routes are environmental, as they pass through the especially protected natural territories and wild Kamchatka places, untouched by civilization.
At travelers request special tours can arranged: bird watching, wildlife, marine life, plants study, etc.
For this purpose we have everything needed:
- Great desire to work and provide excellent service for each customer;
- Professional instructors, guides, who have special tourist education and extensive experience in sport and tourist participation and experience in working with tourist groups;
- Vehicles: shifts GAZ-66, ZIL-131, 24 seats bus, minibus, jeep;
- Equipment: 12-16-foot rafts, lifejackets, tents, kitchen equipment;
- Tour shelter in 50 km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (10 houses for 4-6 persons, sauna)
We provide services for hotels and recreation centers reservations in Kamchatka, transportation services, develop and organize individual tours.
We can provide any information or advice on any area and route on Kamchatka.